Share Your Story!
November is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month, and we are asking anyone that has used our services to share their experience to help us spread awareness of how hospice helps.
Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer guidance for others. There are many misconceptions about hospice care and many people don’t want to learn about it until they are in a crisis situation. Your story could help educate others on how incredibly beneficial hospice is for families and help them Make Each Moment Matter!
There are two ways to share your experience. Comment on our Facebook page or submit your story using the form below.
Need help on what to say? Consider one of these conversation starters.
- What advice would you give to someone else who just received a life-limiting diagnosis?
- How has having the assistance of hospice changed your outlook?
- What did you learn about hospice that you didn’t know before you used their services?
- What gives you strength during difficult days?
- What support have you found especially helpful?